On 31.12.2012 03:38, Simon Kissel wrote:
and Bero uses the project for all kind
of weird things (including Android games).

Before I forget it: does Bero use the targetandroid branch? If not could he try to test it a bit? It's planned to merge it to trunk in the future, but the more it is tested before that the more stable the result will be then. He could even try the new possibility of running the testsuite on an Android device. This way we could figure out potential problems on different devices (as you could have access to a more wide range of devices).

Regards,
Sven