On Mon, 31 Dec 2012, Simon Kissel wrote:

Hi Michael,

What puzzles me is: why still do this ?

Depends.

From my own/commercial perspective:

Thank you for your answer and your support of FPC !

My curiosity is not really satisfied - still do not see why you consider
retaining Delphi 7 an advantage - but I am at least glad that you consider FPC a viable platform.

As of tomorrow, I will be working for a new employer, who pays me to work part-time on FPC/Lazarus: Maybe you can discuss with them about sponsoring an event. I am sure the editor of Blaise Pascal magazine will also be interested in hearing your plans.

As for Sencha architect/ExtJS : I use it too with FPC, in a Lazarus environment, but am interested in knowing what you achieved. If you ever feel like sharing whatever you do in that area, I would appreciate it !