On 2/17/2013 19:40, Rainer Stratmann wrote:
Am Sunday 17 February 2013 18:45:50 schrieb Florian Klämpfl:
Am 17.02.2013 18:10, schrieb ik:
Nice, Pascal is at the same level of usage and exposure as gcc, Linux
kernel and llvm,

And you think some fancy webpage filled with java script (which is
turned off in my browser) would change this?

In my opinion it would be ok to make the webpage a little bit more eyecandy.

eyecandy isn't worth any more than regular candy... candy is candy which is only a sweet to attract those who can't/won't stomach the reality of the basics...

  a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down...

That can be done also without java script(!)

agreed... but too many are wrapped up in making candy to suck on rather than a real meal that actually satisfies the hunger...