On 2/18/2013 02:40, Florian Klämpfl wrote:

waldo kitty<wkitt...@windstream.net>  schrieb:

On 2/17/2013 14:35, Florian Klämpfl wrote:
Am 17.02.2013 20:31, schrieb Frank Church:
One more thing lest I forget. The official FPC documentation is very
good, especially for documents created by volunteers and hobbyists.
That it is not accompanied by examples

c:\fpc\docs>dir ex*.pp /s | grep -c ex
668

What do I miss?

they are not /in/ the documentation

They are...

i'll have to look again... i honestly haven't seen them listed in any of the documentation pages i've printed...

but perhaps we're also speaking of semantics? i will go back and look further... my apologies if i'm incorrect and the sources with explanations are actually in the pages i've not printed...