On Fri, 23 May 2014, silvioprog wrote:

Hello,
I've tried to compress a small file with TZipper class, but, even it
compressing correcly, internaly, the file name is wrong. After
compressed, the original "atenção.txt" file was renamed to "atenþÒo.txt".

I opened an issue here:

I have a program that makes daily backups, and just discovered this problem
when I noticed that it did not compressing files with names
with special characters.

This is not fixable. The zip standard has no rules for encoding filenames.
Whatever bytes you put in is what comes out.
You are entirely responsible for handling the encoding.