On 05/26/2014 11:55 AM, Reinier Olislagers wrote:

I don't understand exactly what you are trying to say. Is this:
- a request to Graeme
- a promise that you are going to provide a patch to the FPC RTL
- a remark
- something else
Sorry for being unclear.

I meant this as a general request to the "powers" of the fpc (rtl) project with svn write access to allow Greame, Tom (or maybe myself) to include the TEpikTimer class in the next release of the official RTL. (And maybe help with doing so)

In the Lazarus Forum I am trying to discuss some improvements in EpikTimer, I would like to introduce before that move. (I already did and tested this with the pre-release file that had been provided on "Lararus CCR").

Thanks for listening,
-Michael