On 05/28/2014 01:47 PM, Reimar Grabowski wrote:
Where is the f****** problem?

Supposedly none (as I already stated in the Lazarus list).

Thanks !
-Michael

(What I'd like to prevent is that here again the award for the best way to avoid ubiquitous usage of community based code is close at hand:
 - someone asks "what can I use to ...."
 - (s)he gets the name of a perfectly working thingy
 - (s)he searches for it in the internet
- what (s)he finds is an outdated release and documentation that does not easily give away it the thingy is usable for exactly this purpose
 - (s)he takes pains to install it
 - does not work
- frustration, even though the current release would have been a perfectly fit.
)