On 17.07.2015 18:32, Michael Van Canneyt wrote:
I'm working in a new lib and I'm having several problems
to keep compatibility betten FPC and Delphi, so I'm using a lot of
IFDEFs,
even using mode delphi.

To improve this situation I advocate NOT yet to spend effort on new
language modes, but first get the Delphi compatibility to a decent level.
I think that this will do more to help productivity than new modes.

After that, we can still see about new modes. I'm not arguing about that.

I agree with that. We still have quite some things to do there.

Regards,
Sven