Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
Jonas Maebe wrote:
Mark Morgan Lloyd wrote:
I've already got both in the fpc.cfg file:

# path to the gcclib
-Fl/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.3
-Fl/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabi

"make all" in the top level directory ignores your fpc.cfg (by design).

[Slaps forehead] I'll be back.

Thanks Jonas, that fixes it. To wrap this up and for the benefit of anybody getting here via Google: this is for a Raspeberry Pi with 2014-era Raspbian.

Binaries from: http://sourceforge.net/projects/mseide-msegui/files/fpcarm/

Corresponding sources from http://svn.freepascal.org/svn/fpc/branches/fixes_3_0 using svn co

Build command line: make NO_GDB=1 OPT='-FL/lib/ld-linux.so.3 -Fl/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.3 -Fl/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabi' all with OVERRIDEVERSIONCHECK=1 if necessary, and my preference is to also use -O- -gl -Xs- for ease of debugging.

Install command line: sudo OPT='-FL/lib/ld-linux.so.3 -Fl/usr/lib/gcc/arm-linux-gnueabi/4.6.3 -Fl/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabi' make install

Those -Fl and -FL options will probably need to be added to fpc.cfg for that specific version of Raspbian.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk