On 02/02/2016 13:41, fpc-pascal-requ...@lists.freepascal.org wrote:
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 10:32:28 -0200
From: Andreas Berger<andr...@thebergerclan.org>

On Tue 02/02/2016 09:27, Jonas Maebe wrote:

>The parameter evaluation order issue is irrelevant in this context:
>Delphi guarantees left-to-right (or used to anyway, this may have
>changed), FPC doesn't guarantee anything.

Wow, what's this? I never knew this. I have been using Borland products
since TP 1.0 and for me left-to-right is automatic, I don't even think
about it. If FPC doesn't guarantee this my code is full of potential
problems.
You confuse left-to-right operator's precedence with function arguments evaluation.

Regards,
Serguei