Am 22.11.2016 12:14 schrieb "Graeme Geldenhuys" <
mailingli...@geldenhuys.co.uk>:
> But to give you an idea of what the above source code will look like in
> other editors. Take my code sample above, replace the spaces with single
> TAB (U+0009) characters. This not only reduces the file size, it also
> reduces the number of characters any parser needs to process (thus
> faster parsing and compiling). :)

I think the difference a tab versus a couple of spaces makes (even if
across a whole file or a whole project) will be insignificant and maybe
even get lost in the noise that stems from disk caches and the multi
tasking nature of today's operating systems.

Regards,
Sven