On 2016-11-22 13:26, Sven Barth wrote:
> I think the difference a tab versus a couple of spaces makes (even if
> across a whole file or a whole project) will be insignificant

Well, for every byte in the file, the parser needs to figure out what to
do with it. Less bytes, means less processing cycles - no matter how
small. They do add up in the end when you have to parse some 1 million
lines of code.

But there was also a reason I put a smiley face at the end of my post.
[technically what I said is sound and true, but I have no metrics to
prove it]

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/