On 2017-06-15 22:17, James Richters wrote:
I specifically looked for agg_2d.pas (which is the one I was using)
I found that it also was fixed, but only 11 months ago... after 1.4.1
was released.

Yes, that's my bad. The agg_2d.pas unit was lagging behind for a while, because I never really used it until about 12-18 months ago.

So mystery solved... but.........

We all love a mystery. ;-)

It raises a new question... What is the difference between agg2D.pas
and agg_2D.pas and which one do I want to be using?

Yeah, probably not the best naming convention.

The agg_2D.pas unit is a 100% non-GUI unit. It is meant for console or web (eg: CGI) style applications. No GUI toolkit dependencies are required.

The "agg2D.pas" unit depends on fpGUI Toolkit, because it implements a fpGUI Canvas that uses AggPas for all it's 2D drawing routines. So it's a descendant of TfpgCanvasBase (a fpGUI class).

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/