On 2017-06-15 11:37, James Richters wrote:
 Maybe include Freetype32.dll and Freetype64.dll to make it very
clear.

That was exactly what I had in mind.

the program. Is there no way to set a global define in each program
so I could have several programs defined differently and randomly
compile them without changing any settings?

If you want a compiler define for all projects, then simply add that define in your fpc.cfg file. That is a "global options" file. I trust those will take effect even if you use the FPC Text IDE, because it is the fpc.exe binary that reads the fpc.cfg file and gets default settings from there.

Regards,
  Graeme

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/