fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org>:

> Would you please stop spreading such nonsense? No one - not even Michael -
> said anything about removing it.

Spreading such nonsense? Nobody can be sure anything (for me it looks like
Michael has absolute power on the project - finally Michael was involved in
a "conflict" and was both: judge and executioner for my ban without any
communication). Not directly, but Michael said :

"A bunch of changes are introduced, things are rammed through our throat
which we didn't ask for and then we're told "this is the price for
progress'."

even you were against when patch for management operators was ready, so it
is not nonsense. The MO is not the part of official release and it exist
only in trunk, so potentially still may be removed. Just 1 + 1 calculation.
The work is discontinued and MO without further work / other features is
not fully usefully so removing MO from trunk seems for me like rational
step. Am I wrong in some point? If yes then please explain me :).

--
Best regards,
Maciej Izak