On Fri, May 25, 2018 14:03, Maciej Izak wrote:
 .
 .
> anyway you should not use management operators in FPC trunk, the work is
> discontinued on the trunk and may be removed (not my fault - for one
> person in FPC core with admin rights, emotional personal revenge and
> victimization is more important than work and future of Pascal).
 .
 .

The sentence above is not appropriate, please adjust your communication
and stop blaming people for revenge, etc. You'll receive an official
statement to the previous events from the FPC core team during the
weekend. Also, note that this is a FPC mailing list, not a 'NewPascal'
mailing list - make sure your posts are on-topic with regard to FPC.

Thanks

Tomas
(one of FPC mailing lists moderators)