> On Apr 24, 2020, at 10:23 AM, Ryan Joseph <generic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Just tested on my language server and the problem is you provided a null
> error key, which is not in the protocol.
>
> I've never seen the fpjsonrpc unit before so I don't know where this got
> inserted but it needs to be removed.

I think we need to override a method to remove the null error, like this:

function TLSPDispatcher.FormatResult(Const AClassName, AMethodName:
TJSONStringType;
Const Params,ID, Return : TJSONData) : TJSONData;

begin
  Result:=TJSONObject.Create([
    'result',Return,
    TransactionProperty,ID.Clone
    ]);
  if jdoJSONRPC2 in options then
    TJSONObject(Result).Add('jsonrpc','2.0');
end;

but I'm still not getting any results from Sublime Text. The bigger problem now
however is that I'm not seeing stderr message in Sublime Text so I have no idea
what's going on. There's apparently a new discord server for the LSP package so
I'm going to ask questions here if you want to follow along (see link below).
So anyways, I give up until I can get error messages. :) My server is socket
based so I could run it in an terminal to see the output but I have no
experience with stdio servers. If you have any means try Sublime Text for
yourself and see if you can figure it out. The editor your using must be
working though....

https://discordapp.com/channels/280102180189634562/645268178397560865

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph