> On Apr 24, 2020, at 3:59 PM, Arjan Adriaanse <ar...@adriaan.se> wrote:
>
> FPCDIR="/usr/lib/fpc/3.2.0/source"
> LAZARUSDIR="/usr/share/lazarus"

I see now! I didn't know that but it's easy to document once we get that far.

btw, I'm having a problem with the fact that published un-set properties are
being set with null values. Some of the fields are marked as optional in the
protocol and returning a NULL value could be an error which crashes the client.
I don't have much experience with streaming RTTI so I don't know how to resolve
this.

For example this "documentation" property will always be set to null but really
what want is to omit the key entirely.

 published
    property documentation: TMarkupContent read fDocumentation write
fDocumentation;

Regards,
        Ryan Joseph