On 12/22/2020 11:43 AM, Markus Greim via fpc-pascal wrote:
Wow..

Programming languages I worked with in the last 40 years:

12. SPIN

When you say spin, I'm assuming you're talking about the parallax propeller boards programming language.  The propeller 2 is coming out shortly (already out for early adopters), and I am anxiously awaiting the day I can get my hands on one.  I've built all kinds of projects with the propeller 1 board, the first of which was an FM radio.

But, to put this (somewhat) on topic, I've been wondering how complicated it would be to port FPC to the propeller 2 board, since they now have GCC ported, I would absolutely love to be able to program the propeller boards in pascal.  I do have a couple of their java stamps, those are interesting, and they do have a micro python that can be run on the propeller 2 boards, so adding pascal should be doable, I'm just not sure how much work it would take, but it would be nice to have another language to add to the mix.