On 29 December 2022 13:31:57 +0100, Anthony Walter via fpc-pascal
<fpc-pascal@lists.freepascal.org> wrote:

Hello Anthony,
 .
 .
>I suggest you either brush up on these subjects or refrain from scolding
>people on subjects with which you have no practical experience.

You asked for feedback and you got it. Please, stop attacking others who
provided what you'd asked for. Obviously, it's up to you whether you consider
the feedback, or not, or whether you agree to it, or not, but arguing this way
makes no sense and doesn't belong here for sure, because it isn't related to
either FPC or Pascal.

Tomas
(one of FPC mailing lists moderators)