On 2013-02-14 14:44, Ken Poshedly wrote:
I posted my first frameusers list inquiry Wednesday morning, but never
saw it or any replies for quite sometime.

After waiting an hour or so and not seeing either my message or any
replies on the frameusers list, I posted to the techwr-l e-mail list
(and also cross-posted to the frameusers list).

The techwr-l posting resulted in a multitude of replies within the same
hour. I would not have cross-posted if it had been received and
displayed rather quickly like on the techwr-l list.

My apologies for any annoyance to readers, but the extreme frameusers
list lag time was my concern because of the major problem at my office;
it is only one coworker and myself who handle tech pubs here, and with
an inoperative FrameMaker system here, that's half the department (of
two people) down.

Yes, I have basically stopped replying to this list because of what I assume is manual moderation. I asked the list owner about it some months ago but never got a reply.

-j
--
Johan Anglemark

Tel: 0708-65 10 88