Still, I would find out if the original EPS is vector or bitmap. Logos are typically vector graphics. Vectors have the advantage of creating smaller files which are crisper in display and resize to any size without degradation.

But a PNG might be a better choice if only publishing for viewing on Web or computer, but 1800 dpi would create an excessively huge file. Remember, too, that Acrobat will typically downsample your 1800 dpi file when distilling to PDF. It is likely to end up as 300 dpi, unless you change the settings in Distiller.

Mike