Hello, Framers,

Although not specifically a FrameMaker problem, I figure an Acrobat Review
problem is close enough...

I’m using Acrobat DC Pro, although I don’t think this problem is
version-specific (I believe I’ve had it before).

My shared review process has been working fine. But because of IT policy, I had
to change my passwords, including for accessing the network share\folder that’s
used to manage the shared review comments. When I opened a shared review PDF,
Acrobat did ask me for the password. Unfortunately, I mistyped it, and now I
cannot figure out how to get Acrobat to ask me again for the password so I can
enter the correct one. And so of course I can’t retrieve or publish comments.

How do I get Acrobat to ask me for the password?!

(I know there’s a way; I had this happen before. But I foolishly didn’t note
the answer, and I cannot find it now. I did try the “new use * /d” command,
which I thought fixed things before. I also tried stopping the Adobe
Synchronizer process and deleting the Collab and Synchronizer folders, but that
didn’t elicit the wished-for prompt.)

Any ideas?

Thanks so much,
-Monique