Hi Tammy,

Relicensing Adobe Framemaker is a recurring nightmare for me because I have it installed on a MBP and travel a bit sometimes. On one occasion, it took some 8 hours to get it running again and several times I have requested an escalation of the help desk.

In the number of times I have needed to get the license reactivated, I have been told to variously reinstall FM, reinstall Windows, reformat the hard drive, etc. A few times, the tech has needed to access the computer using Teamviewer.

On the chat front, I have generally not had issues with getting people but that may be because my time zone is slightly more in sync with India.

To be honest, I get more contact s from Adobe trying to supersize me to TCS.

Good luck.

Alan

--
Dr Alan Litchfield