Indeed, yes.

Alan

--
Dr Alan Litchfield
AlphaByte
PO Box 1941
Auckland, New Zealand 1140

On 6/06/18 09:12, Carol J. Elkins wrote:
Don't we all long for the days when Frame Technologies owned Framemaker and there was actually good customer support? That, plus their exceptional in-box user manual, were what helped me grow into being a technical writer. Without Framemaker, I doubt I would have pursued the profession. I was a WordPerfect person and had zero respect for MSWord (still don't). When I started using Frame at an IBM gig back in 1996, I think, it changed my world and my career.

Carol