Sorry, I forgot to mention the time is for generating the tps file, or if
printing to file, the ps file.
________________________________
From: cuc tu <cu...@hotmail.com>
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2022 10:06 AM
To: framers@lists.frameusers.com <framers@lists.frameusers.com>
Subject: Save to PDF - Minutes turned into hours

Hi All,

One-by-one, we're all experiencing a problem saving as PDF. We're still using
FM12. It does not matter if we're working on the network or local HDD.

We know the IT group changed virus protection from Sophos to Windows Security
and we've disabled everything we can. I'm not sure if that is related or if
there could have been a Windows update that has affected this version of FM.
We've tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, C2