Steve McMahon wrote:
Hi Raphael,

Hi Steve,

sorry for being late and once more a big thanks to you
for taking this on.
Here now my votes
(note to others: they are not (all) on plone.org; even logging
in timed out repeatedly for me - which is one of the reasons
I'm late)

Votes in parentheses are repetitions from previous statements
all others are new (didn't realize until now that we have 17 PLIPs)

126 : +1
187 : +1
197 : +1
228 : (-1/+1) - see comment on site
232 : (+1)
234 : (+1) - see comment on site
236 : -1
237 : (+1)
238 : (+1)
239 : +1
240 : +1
241 : +1
242 : -1
243 : +1
244 : -1 (seems to me we first have to figure out what we really want here)
246 : (+1)
247 : +1

I don't think this will change any decisions made
already but for completeness sake.

Now on to the real work - the reviewing.

How do we distribute that across the team?

Raphael

If you'll also send me a quick list of your new votes, it will help me update the tallies.

Thanks, Steve