On Oct 29, 2008, at 8:51 AM, Raphael Ritz wrote:
Now on to the real work - the reviewing.

How do we distribute that across the team?

since we didn't talk about it or made any changes, i'd say the same "rules" still apply: each PLIP should be reviewed in depth by at least two people. however, now that external reviewers are allowed to be brought in, i think those two people doesn't necessarily have to be team members — imho one would be enough, but at least one would/should also be required. as with 3.1 the other members will be required to vote — or explicitly abstain, which is to say everyone must give a statement in regards to every one of the PLIPs reviewed (on the respective PLIP pages! :)).

as for distributing the work, i'd suggest everyone voice their preferences and interests for reviewing PLIPs, and/or possibly finding external reviewers. we've got 13 accepted PLIPs, so there will need to be at least 26 reviews. therefore i think every team member should at least pick 5 or 6, imho. i, for one, would be interested in reviewing the following:

· #126: Link type should automatically redirect when accessed directly
    · #234: Standardizing our use of INavigationRoot
    · #239: Adapterise the Extensible Indexable Object Wrapper
    · #240: Improve locking configurability
· #243: Replace workflow history viewlet with content history viewlet
    · #247: Automate ZCML Loading for Plone Plug-ins

cheers,

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - [EMAIL PROTECTED]