Hi Gang,

I just noticed that on the PSC the Plone 2.5.5 release is listed as not supported. I'd suggest that unless we have sent an email to the announce list that the latest 2.5.x relases still be "supported". I also noticed that some of the older 3.1 releases are still listed as supported. Is there a reason that those aren't listed as unsupported since there is a 3.1 that would supersede them?

I'd also like to suggest that we have a link from the Plone product page to a doc describing the currently supported releases for quick reference for folks looking into wether their current Plones are supported or not. It would also help when we are talking to people about reasons that they should upgrade since they might be on an unsupported release version like 2.1.

Cheers,
Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579 x602