On Dec 10, 2008, at 11:22 AM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

Previously Calvin Hendryx-Parker wrote:
I just noticed that on the PSC the Plone 2.5.5 release is listed as
not supported.  I'd suggest that unless we have sent an email to the
announce list that the latest 2.5.x relases still be "supported".  I
also noticed that some of the older 3.1 releases are still listed as
supported.  Is there a reason that those aren't listed as unsupported
since there is a 3.1 that would supersede them?

Why bring this up on the framework team list? The framework team is not
a governing body.

I was pointed this direction by Steve,  where should this go?

Cal

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579 x602