On Jan 20, 2009, at 6:03 PM, Florian Schulze wrote:
I just realized that my mails never made it to this list. I worked on this PLIP last week and forgot about the review bundle. I did the review bundle on the same day I was informed by Andi about this and replied to Andis mail, but my mails to this list have been rejected without me noticing. The bundle is available at https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip232-resourceregistries-improvements

Do whatever you feel is right considering that I missed the deadline.

meanwhile i've added the PLIP to the list of reviews[*] — now it "just" needs some reviewers. any takers?

andi

[*] http://dev.plone.org/plone/wiki/PLIPTallies33

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - i...@zitc.de