On Jan 19, 2009, at 4:42 PM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
Realistically I probably won't be able to finish PLIP 228 on time.

bummer! but then again it's hard to wrap it up so quickly after you thought it had been rejected...

I'll probably roll that and the implementation of the PLIP I submitted that were rejected into a separate package somewhere in the next couple of months.

or else try to improve things in those areas for 4.0!

andi

--
zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - i...@zitc.de
plone 3.1.7 released! -- http://plone.org/products/plone/