On 1/19/09 4:32 PM, Andreas Zeidler wrote:
the notes don't have to be extensive, but some basic instructions as well as an overview what has changed since the 3.1 review bundle should be included. if you don't have time yourself, please ask somebody else with the necessary insights. anyway, the bundle should be ready for review by tomorrow. the same goes for florian (wrt PLIP 232) and wichert (wrt PLIP 228), btw.

Realistically I probably won't be able to finish PLIP 228 on time.

I'll probably roll that and the implementation of the PLIP I submitted that were rejected into a separate package somewhere in the next couple of months.

Wichert.