Hi Andrea and anyone else interested in medical imaging work,

I’m currently working on a new project using my own medical imaging.

I'm working with MRI scans of my brain, ultrasounds of a tumour in breast and
polyps in my uterus, echocardiogram images and video of my heart pumping,
x-rays of my jaw, teeth, chest, and ankle.
I am combining these images with radio telescope images of distant planets and
other cosmic bodies.

I have built the prototype of a device that will do the image manipulations
using my brain waves via an open source DIY EEG kit and Arduino, along with
other sensors manipulating aspects of the images with data from my heart-rate,
respiration, and galvanic skin response.

The project is still in the early phase… I’m supposed to deliver (to have
already delivered) two images and a short video for an online exhibition … uh…
a few months ago (I’m running late, but hope to get those done soon… I’m just
refining my image libraries and fine tuning some of the parameters and mapping
in pure data.

Kindly,

Amanda