Several come to mind:

- Light Work Mood Disorder by Jenn Reeves

- Je Ne Sais Plus and What Is Nothing (After What is Nothing) by Kristin Reeves

- Ignorance Before Malice by Sandra Davis

- Oakland-based video artists Killer Banshee have made a whole suite of work using very personal medical imaging documenting their own on-going medical travails

Kathleen