From: Francisco Torres <fjtorre...@gmail.com>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 17:45
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Bi-packing acetate in a Bolex

maybe some one in the US  could go to a library and check this out -
Bipacking with a Bolex - American Cinematographer, March 1964,p.140 Day,W. Percy

I've seen pieces that were shot bi-packed in a Bolex using camera stocks. I've
shot a fair amount of acetate stock in camera, both single frame and continuous
without issue. I guess I'll have to do dummy load tests with acetate-polyester
then acetate-acetate.