*Hey Jonathan,*

*Canyon rents a print with a soundtrack-on-film. *

*Not sure whether the tape begins with the music that on sound prints
accompanies the Warning. I've always assumed the sync during the flicker
itself is not all that precise between the track and the images. Originally
the film was meant to be shown in a space where the sound from the
right-hand speaker would be different from the sound on the left; and in
the middle you'd hear what you hear on the current soundtrack. So, what we
see in the screening is inevitably a compromise with the original
intention.*

*Hope this helps.*

*Scott*

*PS Conrad allowed the Warning to be as long as it is so it would be taken
seriously.*