From:  FrameWorks <frameworks-boun...@jonasmekasfilms.com> on behalf of
Myron Ort <z...@sonic.net>
Date:  Thursday, March 12, 2020 at 11:00 AM
To:  "Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>"
<frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Subject:  [Frameworks] copyright question

Believe it or not I was contacted by N. Korean TV who wanted to use 5
seconds from one  of my films. What might be a customary fee and is my
granting permission via email sufficient copyright authorization. I might
have to tell them that the music is not necessarily copyright free.
Just curious about this. I don¹t really mind letting them use it for free
but then again it is N. Korea.

Myron Ort
www.zeno-okeanos,com