http://redrival.com/alphax86dev/downloads/diskout-0.0.1.zip

This is a zip archive of the source code I'm currently working with.  It
works in a minimal fashion currently.  For lack of a custom dialog to select
where the files go, it simply take the input file, tacks a ! onto the end of
the filename, and then changes the extension to wav, and writes it to the
same directory as the original file.

Some questions:

* How to I display a customize dialog from the preferences page when I
select my plugin?
* When the plugin is outputting the data, the time counter on the main
window does not count down.  Where is the code that makes this happen at?
Could I have messed something up that causes it not to count anymore?

Any comments/improvements are welcome.  I think I have the time calculation
messed up a bit because I used WinAmps disk outputter as a test, and none of
my output files matched in time or file size, so I still have a bit of work
to go, but at least I have a start I reckon.

Michael Rich
http://alphax86dev.cjb.net
http://www.cdx.sk/userwebs/zdrpg