> Ok, I'm in the process of porting it to Linux, so expect more changes.
> :-)

Speaking of Linux, I hope to get my a Alpha Personal Workstation after I get
moved into my new place, so my current AlphaStation will probably be a
fulltime AlphaLinux, or maybe AlphaFreeBSD once I can learn the systems.
I've managed to compile FreeAmp on AlphaLinux one time, but I didn't know
where it put all my files, and even worse I didn't know how to enable the
sound to actually test it with.  Hopefully in the future I can help on this
part more.

Just for a nitpick, my name is misspelled, the e and a are transposed.  :)

mike