On Fri, 23 Feb 2001, Valters Vingolds wrote:

> Actually I do think that unified make is not way to go.
> As you mention going 3.0, the major wish would be to get plugins / the
> various parts of freeamp work - AND BUILD - as independently as
> possible. So it would enable various "integration" parts that only build
> under exotic configurations to be developed more or less independently
> and then plugged in.

  Is there still plans to have a Winamp-like visualization plugin/

  I remember a long time ago somebody presented code that would load
 simple WinAmp plugins - is that dead, or have there been updates
 that I've missed?

Steve
---
# NT Emacs FAQ maintainer.
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/faq.html

# All about Steve           # And his GNU Software
http://www.steve.org.uk     http://GNUSoftware.com