Isaac Richards wrote:

> On 23-Feb-2001 Steve Kemp wrote:
>
>>   Is there still plans to have a Winamp-like visualization plugin/
>>
>>   I remember a long time ago somebody presented code that would load
>>  simple WinAmp plugins - is that dead, or have there been updates
>>  that I've missed?
>

> Eventually..  we decided not to graft it on to the existing audio pipeline, and
> instead wait until it can be done properly when stuff's rewritten for 3.0.

yeah....

and I think, that was me who created the initial support code.
never managed to stop from crashing. I think I was doing something wrong
with the shared memory. I should ask the guy who wrote MUX plugin for
Winamp (plugin that loads multiple visualization plugins in itself) how
he does it.

--
Valters "WaTT" Vingolds
... self improvement is masturbation. self destruction might be the answer.