but its not working for me, Im redownloading at the moment a fresh CVS Ogre copy and try again..
Compiles fine for me, Ogre CVS is changing repidly right now. It's most
definitely that your Ogre CVS checkout is older than the API change.
Once 0.15 is out we should stick with it until 1.0 comes out.

Now it compiles right, the problem should be a borked copy of OGRE, the new CVS just updated works fine, a problem at the moment:
--------------------
make install
mkdir -p /usr/local/share/games/freebooters/harbours/
mkdir -p /usr/local/share/games/freebooters/tiles/
mkdir -p /usr/local/share/games/freebooters/graphics/
mkdir -p /usr/local/share/games/freebooters/sprites/
mkdir -p /usr/local/share/games/freebooters/sound/
mkdir -p /usr/local/share/doc/freebooters/
install ./data/freebooters.conf /etc
install ./graphics/*jpg /usr/local/share/games/freebooters/graphics
install ./data/harbours/[a-z]* /usr/local/share/games/freebooters/harbours
install: «./data/harbours/CVS» es un directorio
make: *** [install] Error 1
---------------------------

Same with:
install ./data/tiles/[a-z]* /usr/local/share/games/freebooters/tiles
install: «./data/tiles/CVS» es un directorio
And:
install: «./sound/CVS» es un directorio
and:
install: «./doc/CVS» es un directorio
:D

And then checked the tiled and it works fantastic, I got an error while changing tile:
center none none noneheightmap2.png
TerrainSceneManager: Activated PageSource Heightmap
Error loading texture terrain_detail.jpg. Texture layer will be blank.
0.394775 30
seatravel: ../../../OgreMain/include/OgreAxisAlignedBox.h:197: const Ogre::Vector3* Ogre::AxisAlignedBox::getAllCorners() const: Assertion `!mNull && "Can't get corners of a null AAB"' failed.
Abortado

So it seems its missing that image somewhere, but maybe its an Ogre error, dont know really.

Need something done or a hand with something?