kabutor wrote:
> >>"Can't get corners of a null AAB"' failed.
> >>
> >This seems to be a bug in Ogre (Bug 14 in the bugtracking system). It's
> >running fine
> >on r200 based workstation, but maybe this bug is reproducible with a
> >fresher CVS
> >checkout. I'll investigate this on sunday.
> >
> Im making ogre cvs update and now seatravel segfaults, and I cannot test
> one heightmap I done..

It doesn't segfault initially for me, it's just that the assert is triggered
once the world geometry is reloaded. (with a current CVS).

I'll bugreport this now, so that it hopefully can be fixed for 0.15.

> >>Ok. Il try to do it today.
> >>
> Im trying to fix it with another cvs update, and try to test if height
> is ok, because when you said that any height taller than 40 is coastal,
> 40 units of what? In terragear maybe? I try to fix ogre to check it

It's the value of the internal coordinates system. It's a rather arbitrary
limit that maps one certain greyscale value to our internal world
representation.

Cheers,
        Moritz