While we're at it in addition to FreeBSD runtime stuff why don't we also port the FreeBSD kernel to Linux?

With a FreeBSD kernel on Linux wouldn't it be much easier to port the FreeBSD runtime stuff? :-)

Could be as simple as removing Beastie and replacing him with Tux. We'll just change our name to Linux. I don't like it at all. Then again I don't suffer from Linux-envy but thought it was time to knock some back to reality.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, [EMAIL PROTECTED]