Hi,

Ben Kaduk wrote:
Hi all,

I have recently purchased a mac iBook, which is a lot more portable than the
behemoth of a laptop
that I previously used (which runs freebsd), and I have a lot of "powered by
FreeBSD" stickers
lying around. I know that the darwin part of os X is based on FreeBSD, but
is it close enough
to justify putting "powered by FreeBSD" stickers on it? What do you all
think?

do you expect the authorities to check your stickers?

How many machines are running FreeBSD with a sticker on the box saying "Designed for Windows ...".

Erich