You can run freebsd on an ibook, so why not do that? Unless you are
only concerned with appearances...

On 11/7/05, Ben Kaduk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 Hi all,

 I have recently purchased a mac iBook, which is a lot more portable than the
 behemoth of a laptop
 that I previously used (which runs freebsd), and I have a lot of "powered by
 FreeBSD" stickers
 lying around. I know that the darwin part of os X is based on FreeBSD, but
 is it close enough
 to justify putting "powered by FreeBSD" stickers on it? What do you all
 think?

 > Ben Kaduk

Amen (to that top-post)! (Posted from OS X, but I'm at work)
--
~Peter Hummers
==