If you have the physical memory sure however if you don't then
you will start swapping and most likely your cd recording will
fail.

Hence my recommendation for a small size buffer.

And to the list.

Please keep the comments or suggestions rolling and hopefully
by early next we will have a nice "How To Burn CD " document.

        Cheers

--

 Amancio Hasty
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]