In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Matthew Dillon writes:
:     I am all for removing -e, but I don't really like the idea of making
:     it optional nor do I like the idea of trying to maintain the capability
:     for the user's own processes - that simply makes the code even more
:     complex then it already is.  The danger is that the option exists in
:     the first place.

I'm not for removing -e.  It is useful to root for debugging.  If ps
can get this info from procfs, procfs could effectively enforce this
restriction.

Warner