On Thu, Jan 06, 2000 at 09:09:22AM -0700, Warner Losh wrote:
> : I believe putting down RELENG_4 without having a finished IPv6 and
> : functional laptop support (I'm not sure what state this is in right
> : now) would be a bad idea.
>
> The laptop support is approx that of 3.x.  The fe device is no longer
> supported as a pccard.

`ep' is also broken for what is becoming a very popular Ethernet
10/100Mbit card -- the 3Com 3c574TX (and rebadged versions).

`ep' is seriously wounded for some with 3c589d cards as it isn't getting
interrupts and only works via the watchdog timer.

`xe' is also broken in 4.0-C, awaiting new functions for getting CIS
information.

--
-- David    ([EMAIL PROTECTED])